Do you Suffer from a Hormone Imbalance?
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, chances are they are a candidate for Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
What hormones are measured and how?
Various hormones are measured depending on the individual. These hormones include:
- Lack of Energy and Fatigue During the Day
- Difficulty Sleeping at Night
- Reduced Mental Focus and Memory
- Moody, Anxious or Depressed
- Weight Gain Including Increased Fat around Mid-Section
- Inability to Lose Weight Regardless of Healthy Diet and Exercise
- Decreased Muscle Strength
- Muscle and/or Joint Pain
Get your Health and Life Back with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)!
As we age, our hormones naturally start to decline which can lead to many unwanted symptoms and a gradual decline in health for both men and women. Testosterone, estrogen and progesterone naturally decline over time and can cause sexual dysfunction, stubborn weight gain, fatigue, reduced medical acuity and more. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to hormone therapy fail to deliver consistent, long-lasting results.
Bio-Identical hormones are plant-based compounds that have the same chemical structure as the hormones created naturally in the body. Studies have shown that optimized hormones can reduce the risk of some age-related health issues such as osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes.
Why biote Pellet Therapy?
Most patients prefer BHRT pellet therapy to other forms of hormone replacement therapy due to:
- Customized approach with Precise Dosing
- Convenience (two to three office visits per year).
- Consistent, stable results (no roller coaster ride of energy levels or emotions).
- Safe and natural (produces natural levels of hormones).
- Superior results!
Tami Horner, MD completed her fellowship and board certification for Anti-Aging Medicine and has been treating patients with hormone imbalance and weight management for over 10 years. She uses a customized approach based on your symptoms and health history to create the precise dosing for your individual needs.
Watch Our Very Own Tami Horner!
Bioidentical Hormones Quick Links